Louis Vuitton Exhibition

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments



Yesterday, I visited the Louis Vuitton exhibition with my work colleagues from MATCHESFASHION.com. It was a great evening; I learnt a lot about the process and the journey taken in order to just create designs, products and collections on paper, before having to design them by hand. 

I definitely have a new appreciation and respect for designers, not just high-fashion ones, but all types. It takes a painstakingly long time to create such beautiful pieces - we were able to watch a Louis Vuitton maker make one of his signature purses live! 

I would definitely recommend this exhibition to designers or anyone who just wants to learn more about fashion. But hurry! It closes on the 18th, but it's free!

xoxo


0 comments: