Music of the Moment: Wilkinson

Friday, October 17, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments

I was in the car with my sister the other day when this song came on. 

You know when you immediately hear something you like, it feels as though your ears completely immerse with every single note, hook and lyric played.

I've liked Wilkinson since I heard their song 'Afterglow' but haven't really been in touch with any other song they've released since. 

'Dirty Love' is everything I love in a D'n'B song. I love the tune, I love the bass, I love the dips, everything. I'm besotted with this song so much so, I haven't listened to anything (apart from FKA Twigs) since. It's as if the song doesn't end; before it has a chance to finish, I've already started the song from the beginning!

I think this song is going to have me on a long song catch-up journey with Wilkinson.

xoxo

0 comments: