People Tree A/W 14 Press Day

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments

                                         *Photo credit to Jodie

I was invited to attend a Press day earlier today so I went along with Jodie to Hearst Magazine in Soho. It was such a great afternoon out!

After looking around at some of the fabulous fairtrade food, chocolate, beauty products and wine, we stopped over happily at People Tree's stall. All I saw were clothes, jewellery and accessories - my kind of stall.

People Tree are a fairtrade and ethical fashion brand who have colloborated with the likes of Zandra Rhodes and Simeon Farrar for their Autumn/Winter 2014 collection. 

Of course Zandra's collection caught my eye; I loved it! So funky, cool and edgy which is everything I love in clothes. She hand-drew stars onto a gorgeous jumper and even printed one of her own vintage patterns on one of the tops! I've definitely seen a few pieces I'm looking to buy very soon including some knitwear that they had displayed on the rail.

Since going to my first eco-friendly fashion and art-gallery fair last year,( you can check it out here )I've been increasingly interested in the eco-fair trade and obviously being interested in fashion, it's an area I would love to become more informed on.

Make sure you check them out/; www.peopletree.co.uk

Xoxo

0 comments: