Rolling With The Wind

Saturday, July 26, 2014 Unknown 2 Comments


 Yesterday evening was my cousin's birthday and he invited my sibs and I to go rollerblading and quasar. It was honestly one of the best evenings/nights of 2014!

They make rollerblading look so damn easy on the TV and it really isn't! Hahahaa! I sort of got the hang of it towards the end but let's say I need a hell of a lot more practice! My cousins, bless them, helped my sister and I to skate around the rink and it was so much fun! I keep thinking back to all the laughter and smiles last night and it makes me so happy.

A cute worker there came and started flirting whilst teaching me how to skate which was like *sigh* ahahaa!! Typical girlie moment! I now understand why couples go rollerblading together ;D

I didn't want to go too dark as rollerblading is supposed to be light, flirty and fun so I wore a simple white tee, high waisted shorts, my floral headband, cross earrings and I decorated my fingers with all types of gold rings!

I would strongly suggest anyone that hasn't been to seriously go! I promise you, you'll have a great night out!

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I hope you give rollerblading another try. You may become quite good at it and it seems like you enjoyed yourself so very much. I tried rollerskating. It was fun but I never got the hang of it enough to be considered a competent rollerskater. I think your outfit is cute. I hope you are having a great weekend.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I will, I'm already planning my next trip! Haa!


      Thanks so much for your lovely comment Sharon :)) keep at it! Even just for fun!!

      Xoxo

      Delete